Wednesday, May 2
- VIP Kickoff event (invite only)
- 6:30 – 9:00pm
Friday, May 4
- Dance Your Values!
- 6:30 – 11:00pm
- Free dance party on the East River with FAB & SolarOne in celebration of Shop Your Values Week. Discounted beer for SYVW pledge takers. Food trucks and solar-powered tunes await! Check out the Facebook event for more info.
Saturday, May 5
- Bike Friendly Restaurant Tour with Transportation Alternatives
- 1 – 3:30pm
- Starting at bike friendly Veselka in the East Village with free lemonade and pierogies, Sustainable NYC will provide Rawvolution snacks and we’ll end in Brooklyn at Habana Outpost with $2.75 beers and free chips and guacamole. RSVP here!
Sunday, May 6
- White Roof Project BBQ
- 1 – 5pm
- Celebrate the beginning of the summer and the painting season with a White Roof Project BBQ! RSVP and more info on Facebook.
- Yoga Your Values: Free yoga classes around the city!
- 14th Street Y: Beginners class 3 – 4pm in the studio, general class 5-6 on the roof.
- Harlem Yoga: Free class 4:30 – 6pm.
- Body Actualized Center: Mention ‘Shop Your Values Week’ for free yoga session 6 – 7:45pm.
- Integral Yoga: Free introductory class 3:15 – 5pm, with extra individual attention.
- Land Yoga: Free class for all levels, 11am – 12pm.
- Home Brew Special: 61 Local
- 4 – 7pm
- Mention ‘Shop Your Values Week’ and get a free taster of Will Stephens of BeerMenus.com own home brewed beer. One per customer, while supplies last.
Tuesday, May 8
- Green Drinks NYC at the Hudson Terrace!
- 6 – 9pm
- Network, bring friends and meet the green-minded professional community. 20% off registration for SYVW pledgers with promo code: SHOPVALUES. RSVP here.
- Baruch Sustainable Business Club presents “Corporate Social Responsibility”
12:30 – 2pm
This free program will include a presentation and discussion led by Susan Arnot Heaney, Executive Director of Corporate Responsibility for Avon Products, Inc. Pizza and refreshments will be provided. RSVP here.
Wednesday, May 9
- Think Coffee coffee tasting
- 6 – 8pm
- Free tasting, discussion and photos of all of Think’s coffees and farms. RSVP here.
Thursday, May 10